We’re always looking for great people
Are you passionate about helping children learn and grow? Do you specialise in childcare? Then Aurrum Kids could be a great fit for you.
Our dedicated and capable childcare professionals are the heart and soul of our early learning centres. From our early childhood educators and Room Leaders to our in-house chefs and maintenance staff, it’s the quality of our people that determines the quality of our care.
As part of the Aurrum Kids family you’ll enjoy a great range of benefits and support initiatives, including:
- Brand new architecturally designed centres
- A fantastic team of passionate care providers
- Individualised development plans and support for your professional development
- Our Aurrum Kids All Stars employee recognition & reward program
- Team member meals and uniforms provided
- Competitive remuneration
- Team member discounts for childcare.
How to apply for a role at Aurrum Kids
You can register your interest with us by sending an expression of interest detailing which position/s you would like to be considered for and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also keep an eye on our Careers page as we advertise vacant positions.
Which qualities do we look for?
We know in order to provide the best care, we need to look for the best people. We look out for the following qualities:
- Qualifications and experience appropriate for their role
- Those who have a natural sense of care and compassion
- People who value inclusion, curiosity and a holistic education experience.
You can read About Us to learn more about our Values and Philosophy at Aurrum Kids.
Ready to apply? Please email your resume and role of interest to email@example.com